Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Day for the Dads

Yesterday was Chad's very first Father's Day. He felt weird about me getting him something because, to him, he's not a dad yet, but I disagree. We already have a baby even though we can't hold him yet so I got him a couple of things. And he's such a wonderful husband so I thought it would we a wonderful way to celebrate that as well.

The big thing I got Chad was a bottle of cologne. Funny story: The other day, I dragged Chad into Bath and Body Works with me so I could look at a few things. As soon as we walked in he felt uncomfortable and out of place in such a "girly" store. Of course, I poked fun at him a bit. Eventually, when it came time to leave I had to drag him OUT of the store! He had found the men's line of stuff they had and was having a lot of fun. What a goof! Anyways, he found a cologne he really liked so of course I had to go back and get it for him. And I'm glad I did because I really like the smell, too!

I also got Chad a baby necktie. They sell them at Deseret Book and he always has to go look at them when we go. He's so excited to have a little boy! What dad isn't excited to have his very own little man?! Chad was very excited about the tie. After church, I started doing the big pile of dishes in the sink so we could make lunch. I noticed Chad take off his tie and then go into the bedroom. I assumed he was going to change his clothes but came out like this instead!:

I cannot express how much I love my husband. He makes me laugh everyday! He's such a support to me and a wonderful hard worker. I'm so glad I chose him to be the dad of my kids! Hope you had a great Father's Day, Chad! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment