Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Start of Baby Phelps' Wardrobe

Chad and I went shopping earlier this week. I need new church clothes so we went on the hunt for clothes that I could wear now and keep wearing as I grow. We went to Ross and quickly ended up in the baby section. I've been really anxious to find out the sex of the baby so I could start buying clothes here and there. There are so many great deals out there! Anyways, as we were looking at clothes for boys we found a couple good finds. This is the first one:



This would be great if we have a boy but we also thought it would be great for our little girl as well! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not really a girly girl. Never have been. Although I am so excited to buy all the cute girly clothes if we have a girl, this would be great to even it out. And if this girl is anything like her mom, she will eventually make someone cry. When I was little I was so possessive of my toys that I would throw a fit whenever I had a friend over and they played with them. I even scratched someone so bad that she started bleeding. And my dad caught me on film pushing someone off a toy tractor and then jumping on it. I was one tough cookie and I hope any girls we have get a little ounce of that...although, maybe not that bad! ;)

This was the other onesie that we found:



They had a few Dr. Seuss ones. We didn't see this one at first. We were looking at couple and then I noticed there were more and found this one. And of course this would be our pick! Considering Chad proposed to me with this book. I can't wait to read that book to our kids along with all the other storybooks. Chad and I would love to build our own house someday and I told him we had to wait and have at least one kid after that happens so I can decorate the nursery with a Dr. Seuss theme. What can I say?? I love Dr. Seuss!

So those are our first baby buys! We're way excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment