Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One Year

Today, I went out to lunch with Heather, Clark and Kristy and came home to find this waiting on the kitchen table for me:

A single orange gerber daisy. My favorite! Underneath it was a sweet little note from Chad. He spent his lunch break doing that for me. I was so surprised! Chad has never really done anything like this for me before. Of course, I don't mind that he doesn't. He already has this crazy ability to make me feel special in some way everyday.

He did it for our "first anniversary." We went on our first date a year ago today. I haven't even thought much of it except for looking back on all that has happened during that time. I never thought Chad would do anything for it but I guess I was wrong :). It has been a crazy year. We went through a lot together leading up to the wedding and, of course, we've been through a lot since the wedding. It's definitely been a roller coaster ride, but I wouldn't want anyone else sitting beside me. Can't wait for all the crazy years ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment