Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Beginning of a Lifetime of Friendship



Jarek is 100% in love with his baby sister.  He is always checking on her and showering her with kisses.  As time got closer to her arrival, I got more and more nervous of how Jarek would react, being still a little on the young side to really understand.  He loved her from day one and "baby" quickly became his favorite word.  It seems only too fitting that we named him after my two big brothers, the best big brothers I could have ever asked for.  He is already such a good and doting big brother.  He will be one on whom Hadi can always rely throughout the years.  I know there will be a lot of fighting as they grow up, but I hope that they will be able to find in each other a best friend, just like Chad and I have found in our own siblings.  You cannot find a closer friend than your sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment