Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Almost done!

The bottom features a picture of me just a few days ago at 37 weeks. Crazy! This pregnancy has gone by so fast, yet SO slow. So happy to finally be down to the last few weeks! Chad and I are so ready to meet this little girl and to be one step closer to a complete family. We have so much love to give and are excited to shower it upon this new baby. What a blessing it is to be a part of such a beautiful process!

And so the countdown begins! Although, there has been a new development that may require an early delivery. Just within the last week I have developed all the symptoms for something called cholestasis (look it up, pretty interesting stuff. One of the symptoms is itchy hands and feet and it is driving me NUTS). They will do some blood work at my appointment tomorrow to confirm whether or not I have it. If I do, there is a good chance I will be induced early as it is not good for the baby. Anyway, no real answers yet but something we are preparing ourselves for.

I am so looking forward to this summer with a new baby and a toddler that loves to explore. I am so grateful for my little family and feel so blessed to see it grow. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment