Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surprise!

This morning, Chad and I went to a baby appointment in Rexburg. When we got home we found this on our doorstep!:

I couldn't believe it! A sewing machine! And in the bag were these goodies!:

It was such a surprise! I still can't believe that someone was so generous. There was no card or note so I don't who was our (I guess I should say my haha) Santa in July. I am so excited to have my very own sewing machine! I can't wait to get started on a project for our little boy. What a blessing this is! Heavenly Father has blessed us so much the last 9 months and throughout my life that I can't believe He is giving us another big blessing. Life is good! I am so happy! Thank you a thousand times over to the wonderful person who gave so much to get us this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment