Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Today marks 32 weeks! Only 8(ish) weeks left! Getting really anxious to meet our little man!

Experiencing pregnancy for the first time has been quite the adventure. So many things happen that I had no idea about. Like the fact that I got 2 cold sores in one month! And that I've gotten 2 charlie horses in the middle of the night when I've never had one before. Never realized those things were common during pregnancy until they happened and then everyone tells me, "Oh yeah, that happens a lot." Other than that things are pretty normal, things you would normally expect like adjusting to a growing tummy. Which isn't as bad as I thought (not yet anyways). The hard part about this pregnancy is dealing with the heat. I hate it and can't wait for it to be over. And I still have a week of girls camp to look forward to later this month. Wish me luck.

Now on to the best part about this period of pregnancy...the baby! He moves like crazy all the time and I love it! Sometimes I feel like I'm on a roller coaster when he flips over because my stomach goes up and down. I love watching my tummy move all over the place when he's moving around. The best is when my stomach suddenly goes lopsided. It's just so fun to see! And I love feeling his hiccups. It always makes me smile. There really is a baby in there! And it's MY baby! (Oh yeah, and Chad's too ;)...).

Our little guy is already is so much a spiritual and emotional part of our family that I can't wait until he is a physical part! I can't wait to start this new, very life-changing part of our lives! I just can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment