Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our Little Man

No mistaking that we're having a boy. He has already become Dad's "little man" and Mom's "little goober". I am so very excited to meet him! It is so fun feeling him move and kick! How amazing it is to feel life within you! Especially when you know that you helped create that life and are helping it grow into another one of Heavenly Father's precious children here on earth. Such an amazing process to be a part of!

He is quite the active little one. Especially on my bladder. He's sitting pretty low. He's right below my stomach pouch so he's right on top of my bladder. It'll be fun to see how that goes as he gets bigger. I don't think I'll ever be able to be too far from a bathroom. :)

I love feeling his little kicks. And when he's flipping around in there. It's the highlight of every day. So I loved when I was able to share a little of that feeling with Chad. It was so fun to have Chad feel the baby kick! We were laying in bed, talking when the baby started to kick rather hard. I kept my hand where the baby was to see if I could feel the kick and sure enough, I did! I was so excited, I totally interrupted the story Chad was telling. We spent 30 min to an hour sitting there with Chad trying to feel the baby kick. Our little man gave Dad a few good kicks and even moved around so he could feel it. Chad couldn't get enough of it. He kept saying, "Just one more!" I can't wait til the baby is bigger and Chad can feel him move all the time.

We are so in love with our little guy! I can't wait until we can actually hold and cuddle him! What a wonderful addition he will be to our family!

1 comment: