Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Names

Who knew that coming up with baby names could be so hard? Chad and I are fairly set on Derek James after my two brothers. They mean so much to me that I would love to name my child after two men who have been an important part of my life. But Chad is somewhat hesitant about it, as am I but not as much. We always thought that we would have kids with uncommon names. I have always loved my name because I have never met anyone in person with my name. I want my kids to have the same kind of uniqueness. So Chad and I set out to come up with some uncommon names. We didn't get too far before we were laughing about all the ridiculous names we could name our baby. If any of you come up with any good boy names, post your suggestions! We would love the help.

5 comments:

  1. Donatello, Lucan, Quinn, Keegan, Holden, Jayden, Hayden, Dominick, Dimitri, Pater, Cammon, Jameson, Jimson, Kyler, Jaren, Brennon, Brannon, Shale, Jansen, Damon, Lindon, Mikah, Mason, Andon, Camdon, Nemo, Namon, Taldon, Brayson, Brick, Bodie, Jax, Kreed, Brenton, Chandon, Chalden, Daren, Dace, Bace, Bice, Bison, Elmer, Alias, Kidder, Cap, Kale, Dathan, Draco, Darco, Darian, Darias, Donte, Dusk, Baron, Bacon, Clive, Haldon, Knight, Knighton, Valor, Gunner, Gunther, Grason, Garvon, Garden, Rubio, Kirby, Mattson, Kase, Racer, Maherhalalhashbaz, etc.
    I have more if you want. These were just off the top of my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo there's a lot of good ones in there! Chad even mentioned last night that we needed to ask you because you can come up with a ton right off the top of your head. He was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my clients has a fiance named Oak. I thought that was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a pretty cool name too but it has interesting memories for me. There was a lady that was in the Bloomington Ward for a short time. She had a son named Oak that was about James' age. They were really good friends. I witnessed them do a lot of really crazy things together. He was quite the character. haha

    ReplyDelete