Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween

I know, this is coming a little late. Better late than never, right?!

Our Halloween was fairly low key this year. The Friday before Halloween was Chad's work party. They do a costume contest every year and Chad gets really into it. He won best costume 2 years ago as a pirate. He really stewed about what to be this year and finally came up with an idea a few days before. We went all out and really got him dressed up and he did win an award! He got the cutest costume! What was he, you might ask???


A woman! Yes, that is my ever so handsome husband. I was happy to see that he made an ugly woman!

I went along with the theme and dressed up as a man. Everyone got a kick out of us at the party. I think we make a cute couple!

Jarek was our little skeleton. He konked out after crying inconsolably for about an hour after we got home. I think he looked way cute!

1 comment: